A free, public talk on how the suburbs are shaping our city.
Hear about the challenges in shifting suburban development trends, and the methods municipalities across Canada are taking to create sustainable suburbs.
- June 23 | How to get people exploring Old Strathcona/West Ritchie
- June 29 | How to design shared spaces during COVID-19
- July 21 | How to get sustainable transport and design in new Edmonton suburbs
- August 10 | How to add climate resilient features to city centres
- September 22 | How to make Edmonton’s winter sidewalks safe + accessible to all
Monday, June 29
*all registered attendees will receive the Zoom URL in an email the day before the event
Daniel is a recent MSc in Urban and Regional Planning Graduate from the University of Alberta’s School of Urban and Regional Planning. He is passionate about transportation and land use integration and the role institutions play in driving change. His research focuses on the dynamics of suburban development and change. Social media handles:
Twitter | LinkedIn